Sales Representative, Golf and Turf Management
We're looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, has a very positive attitude, and is an individual of high integrity. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
The mesur.io Offering
Mesur.io provides golf course Superintendents and sports turf managers real-time environmental data to assist in managing labor costs, water and chemical inputs. An IoT solution, combining in ground sensors, a cloud platform and a easy to use display. mesur.io provides operational efficiencies including time and cost savings.
- Present, promote and sell the mesur.io products/services, demonstrating strategic selling skills and using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit, return on investment (ROI) and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory market potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Proven sales track record in the golf and turf/sports turf industries with an established Superintendent network
- Working knowledge of the G-Suite and CRM applications, preferably HubSpot
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
Send resume with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org